Sunday, November 9, 2008

Where's October?

Obviously October has fled and left us all abandoned!! Where did it go? My calendar told me today that it is the 9th of NOVEMBER! October was "POOF" gone!! Good job, October!!

"So. . .how did you figure out that it was November?" You ask. . .well, I went outside to clip my fingernails and I realized that Jack Frost was up there with me on my deck and I asked him what day it was and he said, "November 9th" and I was like, "What did you do to October!!?!" Then he looked at me like I had just had laid an egg or something and ran away!!

I feel like I've been just drifting aimlessly through life and I'M GETTING TIRED OF IT!!! I am very frustrated at this point. . .I'm not motivated to do anything anymore because I have become depressed due to the lack of direction in my life.

Fun fun fun. . .

But I'll make it. . .I have One who loves me!! He sticks closer than a brother! :-)

No comments: